Saturday, November 28, 2009

Box Break - 2009 Bowman Chrome

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had recieved a box of 2009 Bowman Chrome from my wife as a graduation gift. I have a great wife! Due to the nature of the card, most of them do not scan very well. Here are a few of the cards that I got.

Prince Fielder - Base cards do not scan well, but I liked the behind the batting practice net shot.

Gordon Beckham RC

My only 2 D-Backs cards in the whole box, Kecin Eichhorn and...

...Isaias Asencio

Here are a couple of the World baseball Classic cards. No action shots, all poses.

Mosies Sierra Orange Refractor numbered 01/25

Ryan Zimmerman Refractor numbered 144/250

My guaranteed auto - Matt Miller

3 comments:

  1. If your looking for D-Backs I got some for you...Send me an email with your address and lets work something out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude i would love the ryan Z let me know if its for trade....

    ReplyDelete