Saturday, December 19, 2009

A trade with Chris for Chris

I recently completed a trade with Chris. I sent him some 2008 Upper Deck cards that he needed and he sent me a nice stack of Diamondbacks in return, including 2 Chris Young cards. Thanks Chris! Here are some of my favorites.

2007 Topps Chris Young - I like the black borders on the 2007 Topps cards. It goes well with the Black D-Backs uniforms.



2009 SP Authentic Brandon Webb Pennant Run Heroes - I really like the design of this card.



I didn't know that Randy Johnson could smile.



2009 Upper Deck Retrospective Chris Young Jersey - My first jersey card of Young.



2 comments:

  1. interested? http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/yanxchick/autos%20for%20trade/?action=view&current=fortrade027.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very interested. Let me know what you would want for it. daniel24303atgmail.com

    ReplyDelete