Sunday, June 13, 2010

2010 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Pack Break

Here are the inserts from a recent card shop purchase. A 2010 Topps Series 2 Jumbo pack. At $13 a pack I guess I was hoping for something a little bit better. I do like the Vintage Legends cards and think that I might go after that insert set, but everything else is up for trade. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Joba Chamberlain - Gold, Yogi Berra - History of the World Series, & David Price - 2020


Christy Mathewson - Vintage Legends, Ty Cobb - Turkey Red, & Willie McCovey - Peak Performance



Luis Apricio and Alexei Ramirez - Legendary Linage & Bo Jackson - The Cards Your Mom Threw Out


With my Million Card Giveaway Code I got this 1973 Topps Jack Brohamer card.


1 comment:

  1. Interested in the Joba and Yogi. Shoot me an email if you're interested... got some D-Backs for ya.

    ReplyDelete