Sunday, August 1, 2010

Anyone want these cards?

Okay, here's the deal. I am looking for 1 card in return for the 22 cards pictured below. If you have an interest in these cards please leave a comment with the 1 card that you are wanting to trade me. Wednesday morning, I will select the card that I want and will contact you to arrange the trade. You could get all 22 cards for a 1989 Dale Murphy card, if that's the best offer on the table. I will pick one of the offers on Wednesday and I will trade that person. Keep in mind that I collect Brandon Webb and the Diamondbacks, but I'm going to pick what I feel is the best one card that is offered, so it could be anything. Thanks!


2002 UD Heroes of Baseball JOE DiMAGGIO 3 card lot (HHJD, HJD3, & HJD8)


 2010 Topps Target Parallel MATT CAIN


2010 Topps Target Parallel HANLEY RAMIREZ


2010 Topps Peak Performance 6 card lot - MATT CAIN, JASON BAY, ANDRE ETHIER, CARLOS LEE, BRIAN McCANN, & TROY TULUWITZKI


2010 Topps Target Parallel Cards of DARIC BARTON & TREVOR CAHILL


2007 Topps ALEX RODRIGUEZ Road to 500 # ARHR178 


2007 Topps ALEX RODRIGUEZ Road to 500 # ARHR193


2001 Bowman Rookie Reprint WHITEY FORD #17 of 25


2001 Fleer Greats of the Game WILLIE MAYS


2010 Topps Turkey Red - BUSTER POSEY, CHASE HEADLEY, JAKE PEAVY, TORRI HUNTER & JUSTIN MORNEAU

6 comments:

  1. Also, I'm having a card sale on my blog (collectablecards.yolasite.com) under the card blog. I have a couple dbacks you might be interested in for your PC. Check it out if you want, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in all the Yanks. Shoot me an email... I got some D-Backs for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2007 Topps Flashback Fridays #FF14 Brandon Webb

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, thanks to everyone who participated in my little trade expierement! I didn't get quite the response that I thought I would, but I have selected a trade. I'm going with Cam and his 2004 Finest Brandon Webb card. Cam was the first to respond and Webb didn't have a Finest card in 2003, so I'm happy to aquire Webb's first Finest card. Another factor that went into my decision is that there were no 2004 Finest Webb cards listed on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, what would the value of the 2010 topps Jake Peavy card be?

    ReplyDelete