Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trade with Thoughts and Sox

Adam of the blog, Thoughts and Sox contacted me about a 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game Luis Tiant card (which I just realized I didn't send him - Adam expect a second package from me soon with the Tiant). He also asked about another Red Sox card (George "Boomer" Scott Auto) that I pulled from the 2006 Greats of the Game box. We arranged a trade a trade and I got his part of the deal yesterday. He sent me about 200 D-Backs cards, including a Micah Owings Autograph. He also sent 22 Brandon Webb cards, of which I needed half. I now have 152 different Webb cards. Only 48 to go to reach my 2010 goal. There were just way too many awesome D-Backs cards to scan and post them all, so below are the 11 Brandon Webb cards I needed and the Owings auto. Thanks Adam!
























No comments:

Post a Comment