Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tim Hightower: In Person Auto

On Monday I heard that Arizona Cardinals Running Back Tim Hightower would be at a "local" Verizon Wireless store on Tuesday. "Local" for me ment sitting in traffic for over an hour, as I made the drive during rush hour. He was there from 5 - 7 pm. I arrived at 6:15 and there were only 2 people ahead of me when I got there. The photos were provided free of charge. As I was getting his autograph, I asked him if he would sign a couple of autographs for "my boys". I think he thought that I was saying "my boyz", because he said "How many are you talking about?" I told him two and he was like "Oh, okay." I had him personalize them for my two sons. He was on one of the local sports talk radio shows that afternoon and had talked about how the Cardinals all share the blame, himself included, for their dismal record so far this season and so I talked to him briefly about that. Hightower splits time at the Running Back position with Beanie Wells and is averaging 4.8 yards per carry with 3 rushing touchdowns.


No comments:

Post a Comment