Thursday, February 23, 2012

Trade with Padrographs; Abner to Zimmer

Rod from the blog Padrographs; Abner to Zimmer, recently posted about a stack of Arizona Diamondbacks cards that he had up for trade. I contacted him and we worked out a deal. I got my cards in a couple days ago. Thanks Rod! Here are a few of my favorites.

2011 Topps Stephen Drew - Not sure if Rod realized this or not, but this was the last card I needed for my 2011 Topps D-Backs team set, so this was great to see! 

2011 Bowman Platinum Justin Upton - Awesome looking card!

2011 Bowman Josh Collmentor Blue Parallel RC - numbered 014/499

2011 Bowman Chrome Trevor Bauer Refractor - The 3rd overall draft pick in the 2011 Draft and one of the D-Backs top pitching prospects!

 2011 Bowman Archie Bradley - The 7th overall pick in the 2011 draft and another D-Backs top pitching prospect!

 1999 Flair Showcase Row 1 Matt Williams - numbered 1692 of 6000

 2007 UD Masterpieces Randy Johnson Green Parallel - I love these parallels!

1 comment:

  1. If you should ever acquire a double of the Collmenter blue border, I'd love to work out a trade for it.

    ReplyDelete