Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Silly Nachos Grande, you must have confused me with Play at the Plate

Nachos Grande is holding a contest. Go vote for me! Wow, where did that come from. Sorry about that! You don't have to vote for me...until Friday, since that when voting starts for this round. But seriously, you should vote for me. As part of the contest participants are assigned a particular card to write about. I was assigned to write about the 1998 Upper Deck Collector's Choice Chalie O'Brien card. 
Don't get me wrong, this is a great card, but I think we can all agree that it would perfect writing material for Play at the Plate. So now that we know that I obviously was assigned Play at the Plate's card, let's see what card he was assigned.


Well, would you look at that? It's a 1998 Upper Deck Collector's Choice card of Willie McGee holding, what's that...multiple bats. Now someone around the blogosphere has a collection of cards featuring players holding multiple bats. Now who would that be? Oh, that's right it's me. I have a collection of cards featuring players holding multiple bats. This card would have been perfect for me. Silly Nachos Grande, you must have confused Play at the Plate with me. Don't worry Nachos Grande...I forgive you for the mix up. After all, you did provide me with the content for this post. Now, go vote for me - dkwilson. Thanks!

1 comment: