Monday, October 29, 2012

Trade with Home of the Toddfather

Tim, of the blog Home of the Toddfather, contacted me a while back about a card for my Cards Featuring Awards collection. He also offered a Jamie D'Antona jersey card. I found a few Todd Helton cards he needed and we arranged a small trade. I noticed that he had a 2010 Topps Opening Day Gerardo Parra Autograph listed on his Trade page and I mentioned it. He told me he would hold onto it for me, so I was surprised to see it in the package I got from him today. I owe you Tim! Here are the 3 cards that Tim sent me.

2011 Topps Brian McCann All-Star card featuring his 2010 All-Star MVP award!
2008 Bowman Futures Game Jersey Card of Jamie D'Antona

2010 Topps Opening Day Gerardo Parra Autograph - This card is AWESOME! When I saw it listed on his trade page I did a double take because I didn't even know this card existed!



No comments:

Post a Comment