Sunday, February 24, 2013

Trade with Cards on Cards: Part 2 (Topps D-Backs base cards)

Part 2 of my trade with Kerry from the blog Cards on Cards is going to consist of various Diamondbacks base cards from Topps as I am trying to focus on completing all D-Backs base Topps team sets from 1997 - current. Kerry must have taken some time to look through my Needs List because the only Topps base cards he sent were ones that I needed. Thanks Kerry!

First up is this 2011 Topps Brad Ziegler card. This is the last card I needed and my 2011 Topps Diamondbacks team set is now complete!


Next up are two from 2007, only 2 more to go for this set.


Here are two from the 2004 Topps Traded set that I needed. 


3 down, 3 more to go for 2009 Topps. 


Here are 4 from 2012 Topps that I needed. How do I still need so many from just a year ago?


These two finished off my 2008 Topps D-Backs team set!


No comments:

Post a Comment