Saturday, March 9, 2013

Trade with Hot Cornet Cards

Pat from the blog Hot Corner Cards, contacted me a few days ago about a 2013 Topps Heritage Wade Miley Chrome parallel card that he pulled and asked if I'd be interested. Heck yeah I was interested! So we worked out a quick trade and I got his package in the mail today! He included a nice note about how the one Chrome card turned into a bunch of cards that he had been saving for me and my boys. Thanks Pat! That really means a lot that you were thinking of my boys! Whenever I get packages they always gather around so we can go through the cards together. When I read the note, they were really excited! I will definitly share, with my boys! Thanks again Pat! Here are just a few of the wonderful cards that he sent me and my boys!
 
2013 Topps Heritage Wade Miley Chrome parallel numbered to 999

 
Next up are a couple of Trevor Bauer cards. We watched Bauer's first game in the big league and I explained to my boys about it being his debut and so even though he's not with the D-Backs any longer, they still really like his cards!


 
Pat sent 3 Brandon Webb cards. I already have these so they will be going to my boys. They aren't old enough to remember watching Webb pitch, but we've gotten to meet him a couple of times and so they are always excited when I get Webb doubles because they go to them.



 
This Justin Upton insert was one of my boys favorites and has found a good home!

 
Up next are a quartet of Randy Johnson cards. I'm always happy to add cards of the Big Unit to my collection!

 
After I complete the base Topps Diamondbacks team sets, the next team sets that I'm going to work on are the Allen & Ginter. Pat sent these three D-Backs cards from 2008 Allen & Ginter.




Pat also included these 2 Allen and Ginter Baseball Sketches inserts for my Cards featuring Awards collection! Thanks Pat!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment