Sunday, April 14, 2013

Topps owes me a few Gypsy Queen cards!

I'm not sure why, but I bought another 3 pack rack pack of 2013 Gypsy Queen. The first pack yielded 6 base card - no mini. The second pack had everything it was supposed to contain plus a small piece of plastic (like from a plastic grocery bag almost), which I thought was weird. The third pack, the one on the top that was with the 3 white boarder cards was really thin. It only had 2 base cards a one mini card. Topps, you owe me three cards! I called Topps last week about it and got a message saying that they were all either in a meeting or at a company event and to try back later. I'll have to call back sometime this week.

Pack #1





















Pack #2




Pack #3



3 White Border Cards




No comments:

Post a Comment