Sunday, November 17, 2013

Trade with All the Way to the Backstop

Marcus, of the blog All the Way to the Backstop, contacted me recently saying that he had some D-Backs cards and wondered if I wanted to trade. I sent him some Padres and he sent me a nice stack of Diamondbacks. Here are some of my favorites. Thanks Marcus!

First up is the base and Target Red parallel of the 2013 Topps Update Patrick Corbin All-Star card.



This is my favorite card that Marcus sent. It's the Sepia version numbered to 75. I now have the Base, Refractor, X-Fractor, Purple, Blue, Sepia, and Gold versions of the 2013 Topps Chrome Paul Goldschmidt. 


Here is a Purple Toys R Us version of the 2013 Topps Adam Eaton RC.


Here is a Minor League card of A.J. Pollock while he was the Reno Aces.


2013 Topps Update Gold parallel of Eric Chavez.


2013 Topps Archives Paul Goldschmidt.


2012 Topps Gold parallel of Ryan Roberts. I already have it, but it's just a great card featuring a moment that I will probably never forget. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked em! Yeah, those sepia Chromes are cool, it's my favorite parallel in the Chrome set. I'll be posting about those sweet Padres early next week, thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete