Saturday, December 7, 2013

In Person Autographs: Miguel Montero

Miguel Montero did a free signing today at Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall. My oldest son and I went. We got there about an hour and a half before it was scheduled to begin and were about the 15th people in line. The time went by fast even though Montero was about 15 minutes late. We got a couple of nice items signed from the 2011 All-Star Game in which Montero played.


Montero was really nice and asked where I wanted him to sign the ball. The ball has a couple of small blemishes under the All-Star logo, so I debated on whether or not to have him sign it below the All-Star logo or on the sweet spot. In the end, I decided to have him sign it under the logo so that it would match the All-Star ball I had Justin Upton sign. I'm happy with my decision.


We also got a postcard signed which was supplied by the Diamondbacks.


3 comments:

  1. nice!!! I think you need to display all of your tickets for the All -Star Series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ticket that we got signed was actually an extra ticket that I found at the game, but it's not actually my ticket. I kept all three of mine (game, derby, futures game) together.

      Delete
  2. Very cool. We didn't end up making it over there.

    ReplyDelete