Monday, December 23, 2013

Inspiration for a 2014 Card Collecting Goal

I placed an order earlier this month at comc.com hoping I would have it in time for Christmas. I usually get my packages from comc.com in just a couple of days but for some reason this order took about 10 days to get to me. I've already apologized to my Secret Santa recipient since his package won't arrive before the 25th, but I did pick up a few cards for myself.

It's kind of a long story, but I added some store credit to my comc account so I could make a few offers. After making the purchases I planned on, I had just over a dollar left in store credit so I picked up two cards I need for the 2002 SP Legendary Cuts set that I've been working on. With these two cards, I now only need 14 cards to complete the 90 card set. I've been inspired to finish this set. Completing it will be one of my 2014 Card Collecting Goals.



1 comment:

  1. Glad that I'm not the only collector on the planet who has added more money to my COMC account for the sole purpose of making an offer ;-)

    ReplyDelete