Monday, January 20, 2014

PWE from Hot Corner Cards

I recently got a PWE from Pat of the blog, Hot Corner Cards. This wasn't my first PWE from Pat and knowing him, it probably won't be my last.

If you aren't following Hot Corner Cards...you need to be. Go do it now. Pat is a Tigers fanatic and his favorite player is Alan Trammell. If you have any Trammell cards that need a good home, send them to Pat. You can check his Trammell checklist here.

Alright, so what cards did Pat send me?



This one is for my Cards Featuring Awards Collection, but I already have it so I'll set it aside for Nick of Dime Boxes -- The Low-End Baseball Card Collector's Journey, since he has a similar mini- collection. He calls his, The Award Show. Nick, let me know if you need this one.


Thanks for the PWE Pat! I'm sending some cards your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment