Sunday, March 23, 2014

Listia Pick-Up

I haven't done much with Listia lately, but every once in a while I go take a look and see if anything I like is in my credit range. A week or so ago I was taking a look and saw a two card Randy Johnson lot. I put in a bid and ended up winning it. The cards arrived this past week.

If you're familiar with my blog, you know I'm a Diamondbacks fan. The Randy Johnson cards I picked up are of him as a Mariner.

I had seen this 1996 Select card on blog recently, although now I don't remember which blog it was, and liked it. So when I saw it on Listia I had to put in a bid. I think it's the fact that they were able to fit all 6' 10" of Johnson into that tiny little box.



One thing I've been trying to do this year is plug another blogger or You Tuber in each post. I haven't done much in the way of YouTube and since I couldn't remember the blog where I saw the Select Randy Johnson card, I thought I'd promote a You Tuber. Go check out fighton52 on YouTube. James is a Bo Jackson  super collector. He also likes Griffey and Dale Murphy, two of my favorite players. He collects football and baseball and some basketball. He's also a huge Oregon Ducks fan. Anyways go check him out. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, would you mind sending me an email. I can't manage to find yours.

    Chavezravining@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete