Monday, November 10, 2014

Contest Plug and Free Cards!

Robert over at the blog $30 a week habit is holding a contest for an awesome vintage card. Go check it out if you haven't already.

Unlike Robert's prize, I have some vintage cards that I'm not sure anyone would even want. These cards are in rough shape. I mean really rough shape. Written on, creases, parts of the front ripped off rough.

I can't bring myself to throw them away though without at least offering them up to someone. There are some 1970, 1972, 1973, and 1974 Topps cards.

I'm going to keep the Fleer World Series cards for now. I'd love to get the whole set someday.

If anyone wants the other cards just let me know and I'll send some your way. Up to 4 people can request them and I'll send a PWE your way. No need to trade or send anything back. Again, I'm going to warn you that these cards are in really, really rough shape.


5 comments:

  1. I'd gladly take some off your hands, if you don't mind sending them overseas ! (I can pay for S&H, that is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love some if I'm not too late. Please email me at caitlinjennings64@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete