Monday, May 4, 2015

Some minis and a Goldschmidt auto from Catching Rays!

My friend Joe hooked me up today with some awesome D-Backs cards! Joe and I work together and he runs the blog Catching Rays!

He gave me a 2013 Gypsy Queen mini team set, a 2015 Gypsy Queen mini of Patrick Corbin and an awesome 2015 Museum Collection Paul Goldschmidt autograph! Thanks Joe!

I typically end up with one or two D-Back minis from each set that has minis so to get an entire team set is just awesome!


I can't wait for Corbin to be back in the starting rotation. The D-Backs really need him!


Paul Goldschmidt was just named NL Player of the Week for last week, so it made this autograph from Joe even better, if that is possible. Nice clean card with a great looking signature and it's relatively low numbered at 199. Thank you so much Joe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment