Friday, July 3, 2015

Contest win! Thank you Waiting 'til Next Year, My Cardboard Habit, and Play at the Plate

I have a lot of people to thank for a gigantic box of 2014 Bowman and Bowman Chrome along with 2 packs of 1988 Topps, a pack of 1989 Topps, and a pack of 1990 Topps.

Tom, of the blog Waiting 'til Next Year, recently held a contest and I won. He spent a small fortune mailing out an 800 count box full of cards.

The 2014 Bowman cards that Tom sent were part of a contest win from My Cardboard Habit, which was inspired by Play at the Plate. So thank you to all of them!

Here are a few of the 2014 Bowman cards.





Here are a few cards from the Topps packs that will be going out as ttm requests soon.




Thanks again for the contest Tom! Looks like I need to find a way to keep the generosity going!

1 comment: