Friday, October 23, 2015

eBay Pick-Up: 1960 Topps Hank Aaron

I work 5 am - 2 pm, so I have to wake up at 3:40 am each morning. Even on the weekends it's hard for me to sleep past 5 am most days. When we were on vacation earlier this month I was up hours before everyone else. I spent those hours on my phone and made a few ebay purchases.

I picked up a small lot of 1960 Topps cards that included a Hank Aaron and a Warren Spahn. The cards are in rough shape, but the Aaron is a great addition to my Hank Aaron collection.



You can see a number 9 written on the Spahn card. There was a number 7 written in pencil on Hank's bat, but I erased it. 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I also picked up an off-condition '60 Aaron a few years back. Gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great score! I grabbed a well-loved '60 Hank as well a while back. You can never go wrong with a vintage Aaron.

    ReplyDelete