Sunday, November 8, 2015

Contest!


I'm holding a contest to support a friend of mine and his band: Safe, So Simple. Check out the video for a couple different ways you can win some sweet cards!

Here are the links you'll need.

Pre-order: http://safesosimple.bigcartel.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnTOur8fHR83c2n2y_Mi26w
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/safesosimplemusic/

The first 3 people to pre-order the EP and shirt will get to choose a card. The first person that pre-orders and lets me know will get first pick and so on. I will be confirming that a pre-order has been placed. Everyone that subscribes to their YouTube channel and likes them on Facebook and leaves a comment below will be entered into a separate drawing for one of the cards. I will end the contest one week from today on Sunday, November 15th at 3 pm. This will be posted via YouTube and my blog, but you can only enter on one platform. Thanks and good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the contest. Nice of you to help out your bud. They've got some good stuff! I've liked on FB and subscribed on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have you down for a spot in the contest.

      Delete
  2. I think I'm too late, but I just subbed to them on YouTube and liked them on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pulled a winner on Sunday and it wasn't either of you fine gentleman, but I appreciate the support. You can check out my YouTube channel for the video. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete