Friday, April 22, 2016

Gypsy Queen from Catching Rays!

I got a package yesterday from my good friend Joe, of the blog Catching Rays! He hooked me up with some awesome 2016 Gypsy Queen D-Backs cards! This years Gypsy Queen look fantastic! Thank you so much Joe!

I've got to lead with this A.J. Pollock auto because it's just gorgeous! The card, the auto, the pen used, the inscription "11". It's perfect!


A.J. had an amazing 2015 (.315 average/39 doubles/20 home runs/39 stolen bases) and it was a blow when he broke his elbow just days before the start of the 2016 season.

Joe sent a base and SP mini of Paul Goldschmidt. So glad to add these to my Goldschmidt collection!



Joe also included an entire 2016 Gypsy Queen D-Backs team set!

Starting Pitchers





Closer


Starters






Rookies


1 comment:

  1. GQ has been my favorite ever since the Daniel Hudson throwback auto. I am very happy that you like them!

    ReplyDelete