Friday, April 29, 2016

TTM Success: Bill Conti

Bill Conti is a composer and conductor who has a very impressive resume including work for films like Rocky (I, II, III, V and Rocky Balboa), For Your Eyes Only (James Bond), The Karate Kid (I, II, and III), and Rookie of the Year, among others.

I sent Mr. Conti four index cards hoping to get back one for me and one each for my three kids. He sent back the three for my kids. I'm happy.


















So here's the question of the day. Rocky or The Karate Kid? What is the better movie franchise?

2 comments:

  1. Rocky by far.

    Karate Kid was great when I was a kid but have you went back and watched it again as an adult? It's not a good watch.

    Rocky, on the other hand, is still great to this day.

    Lot of old movies don't hold up watching then as an adult. Some of my favorites that do: The Goonies, Rocky, Rambo, Top Gun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Rocky has the staying power! I'm also a huge Goonies fan.

    ReplyDelete