Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Cubs need to thank P-Town Tom. I know I do.

Yesterday I received a PWE from P-Town Tom, of the blog Waiting 'til Next Year. Check out the note that he sent.




















Last night the Cubs faced the Dodgers in Game 1 of the NLCS and former Diamondback Miguel Montero hit a go ahead, pinch hit grand slam in the 8th and the Cubs took a 1-0 lead in the series.

I think the Cubs need to give P-Town Tom a big thank you! I certainly do. Thanks for the cards Tom!

I checked my Randy Johnson binder and this is a double, which means it will go to one of my boys.


The scan looks great, but even it does not do this card justice. 


1 comment:

  1. The main reason for the PWE was the Jake Lamb blue sapphire parallel. The Big Unit was just a throw in, because cards should never travel alone in a PWE.
    I hope the Lamb was a hit!

    ReplyDelete