Saturday, December 30, 2017

Season of Getting

Fellow blogger and lover of all things Larkin and Legos: Nachos Grande has been sending out packages as part of his Season of Giving. That means for me it was the Season of Getting. 

I claimed the D-Backs and got a box of D-Backs goodness from Nachos Grande.  Check out a small sampling of what he sent.


Goldschmidt







The Big Unit






Gonzo








Brandon Webb






Travis Lee








Justin Upton



These early Topps Heritage cards really caught my eye. These three cards are making me rethink a part of my collection. Currently all my D-Backs base cards are sorted by player, but I'm thinking about changing that up and put together team sets. 




1 comment:

  1. Nice cards! The 03 heritage make a really great team set for sure

    ReplyDelete